The fund is suited for guardians, parents, or donors seeking to build a sustainable package for their wards or planning towards a future project for themselves.
The goal of this fund is to maximize medium to long-term returns at the lowest possible risk. Whether your goal is to send your kids to university or to retire on a yacht in the Mediterranean, investing in the Legacy unit Trust is will aid you to get where you want to be.
- It is an income fund and invests mainly in long-term fixed income securities with some limited equity investments (shares on the Ghana Stock Exchange).
- Minimum initial investment amount is GHS 20.00
- Exit Charges: 3% for withdrawals within 1 year, 2% within 2 years and 1% within 3 years. No Exit Charges after 3 years.
- You enjoy from both the fixed income market (fixed deposits, commercial papers, bonds, debentures, etc) and to a limited extent on the capital market (Ghana Stock Exchange).
- Unlike a fixed deposit, it allows regular deposits of any amount as frequently as you want.
- Higher returns and periodic update on investment.
- Offers peace of mind and security.
* Valid ID (Passport / Driver’s License / Voters ID)
* One (1) Passport Size Picture
* Completed Application Form
* Initial Deposit
* Mobile Money (Dial *718*78# on all networks and follow prompts)
* ACH Direct Debit (Automatic deduction from your bank account)
* Bank Transfer
Leave an inheritance for the next Generation